Friday, November 30, 2007

Why I have been gone so long!

Okay, I last posted a blog in September and now it is the last day of November...what the heck happened to me? Did I fall in a mud puddle and break my blogging fingers??? Not likely in Georgia this year!

It is so embarassing that I hate to say it. But I will gather up my fragile pride and make a confession. I could not remember how to sign in to my blog....there I have finally admitted it! Whew, that feels better.

When I created this blog, it stretched my computer techno abilities to the max. Naturally, in hindsight, I should have written down my login name and password. Apparently at the time I was suffering under the illusion that I was still 25 and all of my brain cells were still functional. Anyway, I was sure I would remember it. Alas, the best laid plans....you know the rest.

So I finally dug around in this site and found a way to have them tell me what it was I forgot. I love that part about computers! And here I am, ready to write with my login and password safely tucked away in a passcode protected site. Now if I can just remember the passcode....

No comments: